Community Service Volunteers are any volunteers who require verification (whether through a signature, phone call, or other documentation). Our Community Service Program operates out of our Downtown Studio at 40 W. Broadway Blvd. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3pm-5pm only and must be signed up for in advance.
Community Service at Ben's Bells activities include but are not limited to:
- Taking out and replacing trash bags around Studio, Bathrooms, and Offices
- Sweeping and mopping of Studio, Bathroom, and Breezeway floors
- Cleaning of Bathrooms including toilet and sink scrubbing
- Organizing materials and tools for Studio
- Assembling/Painting ceramic retail items
Tasks are determined and will be assigned by Ben's Bells Staff the day of each Community Service event and every effort will be made to accommodate physical comforts and abilities. Ben's Bells Project flourishes through the Kindness of volunteers at every level. The myriad of tasks you'll perform as a Community Service Volunteer help to keep our Studio functioning and operating at its best for the entire Tucson community.
Sign up below to reserve your spot!