Group Experiences with Ben's Bells Connecticut!
For information, questions, pricing, and scheduling please email email@example.com
Group Experiences in our Studio
Bring your group to Ben’s Bells and engage in a fun, hands-on, educational experience and community service project in one! Group experiences are designed for all ages and are a great way to expand your kindness skills and give back to your community. Group Experiences run 1.5 hours.
- An introduction to the history and mission of Ben's Bells
- A discussion of the power of intentional kindness
- A fun and interactive kindness skill-building group activity
- A hands-on art experience
Reservations are required (see below). Maximum group size is 45 participants. Groups must be schedule at least 30 days in advance (based on availability).
Offsite Group Experiences: For groups larger than 45 participants, we will bring our Ben's Bells Group Experience to you! Please email to inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kind Campus Family Night
Abundant research demonstrates that the practice of intentional kindness benefits all of us, no matter our age. Create a culture of kindness in your school and beyond with a Kind Campus Family Night! These evening and weekend sessions allow you to invite parents, caregivers, and students to your Kind Campus-participating school for a fun evening that teaches kindness skills, while increasing self-awareness and fostering growth as a family.
- 2 hour session with 2 Ben’s Bells staff at your school
- An introduction of the mission and story behind Ben’s Bells and how the practice of intentional kindness benefits all of us
- 4 kindness-themed educational stations
- 1 hands-on art component
- 1 handout on ways to practice kindness this week
- Ben’s Bells merchandise available for purchase
For more information or to schedule your event please, email email@example.com