Ben’s Bells represents the power of kindness to heal, connect and spread hope. Ben’s Bells played an important role in helping the Tucson community come together after the tragic shootings on January 8th, 2011.
Emails and phone calls from all over the country have been pouring in, asking us to bring Ben’s Bells to Newtown, CT. And with your help, we are ready to respond.
How can you help send kindness to Newtown?
1. Sponsor a Ben’s Bell to be hung in the Newtown community on January 8th. Visit www.bensbells.org and click the link “Send Kindness to Newtown.” With your help, we will quietly distribute hundreds of Bells in Newtown as a show of support for their community.
2. Be intentional about spreading kindness wherever you are. Know that people everywhere have been touched by this incident and other life struggles. Every act of kindness makes a difference, more than you may ever know.
3. Write a Kind Note. Download a template of our Kind Note to send your personal message to residents of Newtown or stop by our Main Gate Studio, or several other locations, to write your note. Get your children, friends and co-workers to write their own notes too.
4. Come make Bells! We need lots of help to make Bells to bring to Newtown. All ages are welcome at our studio. Check website for hours, locations and other special Bell making events.
5. Like us on Facebook [Ben’s Bells Project] to follow and share the latest news about how our community is reaching out to the residents of Newtown.
Thank you for believing in the power of kindness.