Be Kind Challenge
Join the Ben’s Bells #BeKindChallenge
During this time of uncertainty, we recognize the need to stay connected and that every link makes us stronger, even while we’re physically apart. Ben’s Bells is committed to keeping kindness active and strong in our communities. Our “be kind challenge” can be done from anywhere and is a motivator that helps us do kindness even better, so we invite you to join us now!
How to join the #BeKindChallenge
- Download and print the “be kind challenge” chain links HERE (or make your own!) so you can track your acts of kindness.
- Have the chain links available in an easy location along with pens and tape or a stapler.
- Record your acts of kindness throughout the day on the slips, and add each new slip to the chain. Kindness can be enacted towards anyone. Remember to record kindnesses that you do for others and for yourself!
- Use our monthly Kindness Calendar as a resource for practicing kindness.
The #bekindchallenge is all about creativity! We want you to come up with fun and creative ways to display your kindness chains. How long will it take you to wrap your chain around the room? Or across your yard? Show us how you document your kindness and share it with us on Facebook or Instagram by tagging Ben’s Bells and using #bekindchallenge, so we can share your kindness chains with the world! Documenting your kindness and seeing it grow is a healthy practice for you and a wonderful inspiration for your community.
In the future, we plan to collect as many chains as possible from this effort and make one giant chain to showcase the amazing kindness in our community! We’re imagining how big this chain that links us all together can become and how it will inspire us moving forward. Join us.
Ways to get excited and keep the momentum going:
- Display your chain in a highly visible location.
- Keep track of the number of acts of kindness and share the total with us and your community regularly. We all like to see progress!
- Read some of the acts of kindness aloud to showcase great ideas and inspire others.
- Demonstrate performing, writing, and reading an act of kindness for children.
- Talk about intentional kindness and the positive impact it can have on your community and our society and how the slips add to the greater good!
Print your challenge slips HERE!