Request Third Party Fundraiser
Thank you for your interest in hosting a third party fundraiser.
We partner with local businesses and organizations who host smaller scale fundraisers. We are grateful for the opportunity to work with reputable partners who have products, interests and values that support our mission — promoting the importance of intentional kindness.
Please review our Third Party Fundraising Guidelines, complete the form below, and someone from our team will follow up with you.
Third Party Fundraiser Guidelines
Event Publicity and Promotion
- Request to use the Ben’s Bells name/logo in advertising, promotion, on site at an event, or in relation to a product must be made before the distribution of press-releases, printing of materials, etc.
- Ben’s Bells reserves the right to edit any materials produced (print or electronic) for the event or product promotion that describes the purpose of and services provided by Ben’s Bells.
- Ben’s Bells does not release its list of friends or supporters, nor does a fundraising event agreement guarantee a Facebook post or email to Ben’s Bells friends and supporters about the fundraising event.
- If Ben’s Bells is not the sole beneficiary of proceeds (net profit from event), that fact must be indicated in all press releases, promotional material, at the event, and in relation to product promotion.
- Fundraising must be conducted under the guidance of the event’s sponsoring organization, not Ben’s Bells, so as not to conflict with Ben’s Bells requests for funding from individuals, businesses and organizations. Ben’s Bells may be mentioned as the beneficiary of an event or product sales in fundraising solicitations if Ben’s Bells has approved the activity in advance.
Event Costs and Accounting
- Ben’s Bells will not incur any event-related costs, including, but not limited to: postage, printing, purchasing tickets, booth space costs, “giveaways” and/or sponsorship. The event organizer will be solely responsible for all operational aspects of the event including, but not limited to, the safe and lawful conduct of the event and ensuring that the event is conducted in a professional manner befitting the parties’ respective outstanding public images.
- Ben’s Bells assumes no liability for the event participants or consumers of the product.
- Ben’s Bells reserves the right to not participate in any event or activity