Happy Hour with Jeannette Maré
Sunday, March 19th ⋅ 2:00pm – 4:00pm
This is an invite only event and will be limited to the first 30 participants.
Join us as we take it back to the basics at the original Ben’s Bells studio for Happy Hour with Jeannette Maré! Participants will decorate beads while celebrating the history of Ben’s Bells at the place where it all started.
Here’s how it will work:
- Attendees will fully decorate up to 6 beads. This is the time to be creative!
- Attendees will select their favorite bead to be included in their bead string.
- Ben’s Bells will bring the beads back to the studio to be fired in the kiln.
- Ben’s Bells staff will assemble each attendees bead string including the attendees favorite bead, a unique 20 year anniversary bead, and 3 beads created by other attendees chosen at random.
- You will be notified when your bead string is complete to pick up during Shop Kind hours.
Ben’s Bells handmade items, like attendees completed bead strings, are created by a conveyor belt of kindness.