Inside Kind Campus: Building Strong School Communities Together
Please join us for our annual conference, where we explore evidence-based techniques for working together to practice the powerful skillset of intentional kindness. Based on cutting-edge research around building social-emotional skills, Kind Campus empowers all school community members, including administrators, staff, teachers, and students to create safe and engaging school communities.
This year we are highlighting YOU, the experts at putting Kind Campus into action. We are grateful for the work that you do for our students, schools, communities, and families!
Kindness Conference August 12, 2017 8am - 3:30pm
Banner University Medical Center
1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719
Our kick-off for this year will include:
- Welcome from Ben's Bells founder Jeannette Maré
- Preview of NEW 30-minute Kind Campus video
- Breakout sessions focused on Kindness Dilemmas
- Breakout sessions focused on creating a strong and thriving Kind Club
- Idea sharing session
- Panel with students and teachers
- Nuts-and-Bolts for new schools
- Drawing for Kind Campus Classroom Materials
- Grand Prize Drawing for Canyon Ranch (Tucson) Spa Day—you deserve it!