Host your next party at Ben’s Bells! Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, showers, and more while you engage in a fun, hands-on art experience and connect with your community!
Parties are available at Ben's Bells Downtown Tucson (40 W. Broadway Blvd), Ben's Bells Main Gate (816 E. University Blvd) Ben's Bells Phoenix (417 E Roosevelt St), and Ben's Bells Connecticut (32 Stony Hill Rd, Bethel).
What will you experience?
Following an introduction and story of our founding, you will participate in the creation of our handmade ceramic pieces (appropriate to age and skill level) and learn how your activity furthers the mission of Ben’s Bells. Your group will be able to bring in food and drinks and enjoy our beautiful studio and outdoor courtyard spaces before, during, or after your time creating in the studio.
Parties at Ben's Bells include the following:
- Hands-on art experience
- Overview of Ben’s Bells history and mission
- Access to full studio and courtyard space (where available)
- Flexible scheduling including Sundays and evenings
- Ability to bring in food, drinks, and other party favors
To schedule your party, please complete the party request form at least 30 days in advance of your preferred date.
Space is subject to availability 7 days a week. Sundays, Mondays, or after 5pm is recommended. Parties are scheduled in 2-hour increments.
- $100/hour for Downtown Studio and Courtyard
- $75/hour for Main Gate Studio (evenings only, no outside space)
- ‘Be Kind’ Goodie Bag $4.00 (includes 2” be kind sticker, be kind bumper sticker, Newspencil, 3 Kindness Coins, 5 Kind Notes! - a $5 value!)