El Tour de Tucson
When you register to ride for Team Kind, you pledge to fundraise to support our kindness programs. Ben’s Bells founder, Jeannette Maré, took a tragic situation and chose to share her journey of healing and hope. Over the past 20 years, Ben’s Bells has grown from an initial Bell distribution to offer kindness education programming, beautiful visual reminders of kindness through murals, community engagement and volunteer opportunities, and so much more! We are grateful for the support we have received that allows us to make a difference in the community.
RIDE FOR TEAM KIND
All riding levels are welcome to join Team Kind! Participants can register for rides varying from 1 mile to 128 miles.
1. Visit ElTourdeTucson.org and select “Registration” on the top right.
2. Choose “Select a Non-Profit to Fundraise for.”
3. Select which ride you would like to participate in. Scroll to the bottom of the page and set up a BikeReg account or register as a guest.
4. Complete all participant contact information.
5. Select Ben’s Bells as your fundraising charity!
6. Finish completing your personal information and scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Register Another Participant” or “Proceed to Checkout.”
7. Once your registration fee has been paid, you will be prompted to set up your fundraising page. This is your chance to tell everyone why kindness is important to you! Have fun and get creative!
*Online registration closes November 18, 2021 at noon but you can fundraise all the way up to the day of the event!
FUNDRAISE FOR TEAM KIND
Once you’ve joined the team you can start raising funds towards amazing prizes!
$500 – Team Kind riding kit
$1,000 – Team Kind riding kit + Team Kind ornament
$1,500– Team Kind riding kit + Team Kind ornament + Stepping Stone
*Fundraising amounts do not include registration fee.