Millions for Tucson
Drawing held Thursday, December 15th
Last day to purchase raffle tickets is Friday, December 9th
Win one of THREE great prizes!
Grand Prize: NEW 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Second Prize: 2 round-trip, first-class airline tickets to anywhere in the world (some restrictions apply)
Third Prize: $5,000 cash
The raffle ticket drawing will be held on Thursday, December 15, 2022. The winner does not have to be present to win. If the winner is not present, Jim Click will personally call and inform them of the exciting news.
Rules and Regulations
Learn more at MillionsforTucson.org
- $25 for 1 ticket
- $50 for 2 tickets
- $75 for 3 tickets
- $100 for 5 tickets
With each purchase, 100% of the proceeds go towards supporting our community outreach programs. Our programs are based on the belief that everyone has the capacity to be kind and that kindness can be cultivated through education, visual reminders, and ongoing practice. By recognizing, valuing, and practicing intentional kindness, we can change the world!
2022 FORD MAVERICK LARIAT HYBRID MILLIONS FOR TUCSON RAFFLE RULES
- The Jim Click Automotive Team is presenting a NEW 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid (or most current model
year, based on availability) and two other prizes to the entire community. All 501(c)(3) organizations in the Southern
Arizona region are invited to participate in the raffle of this donated vehicle in 2022.
- Charitable organizations may request and sell raffle tickets to community supporters, donors, and anyone else who
wants to win a NEW 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid! Purchase of tickets is NOT limited to Arizona residents and
- Proceeds from the sales of tickets will be retained by each selling non-profit organization in the community.
• A maximum of 100,000 tickets will be distributed for fundraising purposes. Tickets will be sold at $25.00 or $100.00
for five tickets.
- All organizations taking part in this community fundraiser will be responsible for accurately reporting the number of
tickets sold and total funds raised to the Millions for Tucson Raffle management team.
- Entry deadline: All raffle ticket entries must be received by December 9, 2022 at Raffle Headquarters. The raffle
ticket drawing will be held on December 15, 2022 at a location to be announced.
- The Millions for Tucson Raffle is a community-wide fundraising campaign to benefit the charitable 501(c)(3)
organizations whose base of operations is located in Southern Arizona. Organizations must provide a copy of a
“letter of determination” from the IRS as confirmation of their 501(c)(3) status to the raffle management organization
for verification of raffle participation eligibility.
- Persons must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or win. The winner will be responsible for all taxes,
registration, and travel to claim the vehicle.
- Employees of the Jim Click Automotive Team and Russell Public Communications are not eligible to participate.
- Winners consent to be photographed and for their name and likeness to be used by the Jim Click Automotive
Team and/or the representing public relations agency (Russell Public Communications) for publicity and advertising
- Color and options on the new 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid are subject to Jim Click Automotive Team’s
- Winner of the grand prize has the cash option of 75% of the MSRP of that grand prize.
- Second prize award of two round-trip, first-class airline tickets to anywhere in the world subject to conditions;
winner must provide flight details 90 days in advance with flexibility. Winner pays all taxes, fees
and surcharges. Other conditions may apply. Airline tickets subject to maximum $10,000 per
- Winner of each prize must claim prize within 90 days of drawing.
- Ticket stubs must be returned to the charity from which it was purchased as soon as possible
to be eligible for the drawing.
- The raffle is being sponsored by Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson, an Arizona non-profit corporation.