Be Kind Now: Team-Building Workshop
The Ben’s Bells Education team offers the unique opportunity for your business, organization, team, or group to build kindness skills and work together on team-oriented development. Workshops run between 1.5 hours - 1/2 day, and can accommodate up to 30 people. Participants will hear the mission and story behind Ben’s Bells and learn how the practice of intentional kindness benefits us all. Workshops focus on the science of kindness and emphasize how to implement evidence-based practices of intentional kindness as a powerful skill in daily life. Participants engage in a series of kindness skill-building activities to explore these concepts.
The Kind Mind – Understanding the nature of our mental experience
- Learn about scientific research relevant to emotional and social awareness
- Understand the nature of our mental experience
- Obtain a framework for viewing our thoughts without judgment
Self-Kindness – Becoming self-aware and practicing self-compassion
- Learn about cultivating self-awareness and self-compassion
- Discover positive impacts of empathy and self-compassion practices
- Obtain the tools to begin treating ourselves with kindness
Social Kindness – Understanding interdependency and cultivating empathy
- Gain an understanding of humans as social mammals
- Emphasize perspective-taking and empathy
- Learn how to express feelings constructively with kindness
Kindness in Action – Putting kindness into action to benefit others
- Learn about putting kindness in action to benefit others
- Understand how to contribute to positive environment and overall organizational climate
- Leave with ways to use kindness to connect with your community
Maximum group size: 30 people
Workshops are currently available from our Tucson studio only.
Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
To schedule your Be Kind Now Workshop, please complete the workshop request form at least 30 days in advance of your preferred date.
The length of workshops varies; they are scheduled between 1.5 hours - 1/2 day (4 hours). Workshops are offered Tuesday-Saturday. Space is subject to availability.
For questions about workshops in Tucson, please email email@example.com
For questions about educational opportunities in Phoenix and Connecticut, please email:
in Phoenix, AZ, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
in Connecticut & New York, please email email@example.com