School Field Trips at a Ben’s Bells studio are a terrific opportunity to engage in a fun, hands-on arts activity, learn more about intentional kindness, and participate in a community service project … all in one trip!
Ben’s Bells Field Trips teach students the basics of how clay works (from wet clay to fired clay to glazed clay) and give students an opportunity to paint clay that has been fired. This experience also teaches students about Ben’s Bells Kindness Coins—how to use them and how they help reinforce the practice of intentional kindness. Throughout the field trip, Ben's Bells studio staff talk with students about intentional kindness and help students learn more about the mission of our organization.
All students will leave with a Kindness Coin to start their practice of intentional kindness, as well as a Kind Note to share with a classmate, teacher, friend, or family member.
Field trips are available at our Downtown Tucson, Phoenix, and Connecticut Studio and last between 1-1.5 hours depending on the size and age of the group. See below for studio-specific information and contacts
Downtown Tucson Field Trips:
- Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5pm
Maximum group size:
- 30 participants
- Chaperones must be at least 21 years old
- Chaperones must stay with their group throughout their time in the studio and are responsible for the behavoir of the group
- Schools/Groups are responsible for providing the appropriate number of chaperones to supervise the students (1 chaperone per 8 students recommended)
- $5/student, includes a Kindness Coin and Kind Note for every student to take away
- Chaperones attend at no charge (if they are not participating in hands-on activities)
For pricing and availablility at out other studios please inquire with: