Kind Campus 2021
Thank you for your interest in Kind Campus! As a reminder, schools and organizations must register to receive updated programing each year.
Kind Campus is an innovative, school-based program that educates students, faculty, and staff about the benefits of kindness, and then empowers them to create a culture of kindness in their school and beyond. Participating schools receive access to all of our free Kind Campus program materials with easy-to-incorporate ideas and content designed to be highly adaptable to different ages and needs.
Abundant research demonstrates that the practice of intentional kindness benefits all of us, at any age. In fact, there are statistically significant associations between social-emotional skills in kindergarten and key outcomes for young adults years later. Kind Campus focuses on students in Pre-K through High School, and includes materials designed to support the faculty and administrators who guide students through their education. Kind Campus is thoughtfully arranged and organized to provide teachers, counselors, and staff with a structured method for teaching kindness skills and other pro-social and social-emotional skills.
- Monthly Materials including Monthly Guides and Kindness and Science Quote Posters
- Weekly emails delivering the program in manageable chunks that help you easily keep kindness active
- Kindness Dilemmas, Tools for Kindness, suggested activities, videos, kind reading list, and more
- Program Support from Ben’s Bells staff
- Opportunities to connect with other Kind Campus schools
- Discounted merchandise to support the program on your campus
Join the hundreds of schools that are changing their campuses with this free program!