Scheduling a volunteer experience is a wonderful way to give back to your community!
Ben’s Bells is successful because of the tremendous support of the community. The more than TWENTY THOUSAND volunteers that visit Ben’s Bells studios each year are instrumental in helping to inspire people to practice kindness as a way of life. Volunteers help create the Ben’s Bells that are distributed in communities, and the “Be Kind” ornaments and merchandise that are sold in our shops, helping to fund open art studios and kindness education programs.
While volunteering at Ben’s Bells, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- While volunteer opportunities are free to the public, a $5 donation per person is suggested to help support kindness education and studio programming.
- Our studios accommodate individual walk-in volunteers, but registered volunteers have priority if sessions are at capacity. If you plan to walk-in, please arrive at the beginning of your desired session time.
- Learn more about volunteering with us on an ongoing basis with our shop HERE.
- *All volunteers under 16 years old will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- If you are interested in Court Ordered Community Service and Restitution hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding that program in our Downtown Tucson Studio to receive appropriate documentation.